Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017 (710 Vacancies). Apply Online before 19 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 09/2017-CMS
UPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017
- No of Vacancy : 710 Posts
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 32 years as on 01.08.2017
- Age Relaxation : For OBC Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For PH Candidates 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 19.05.2017 till 06.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.