CM upgrades CHC Baddi, announces PHC at Goyala
Chief Minister Shri Virbhadra Singh while addressing a public meeting at Chandi in Doon assembly constituency of Solan district today said that National BJP party leaders were habitual of mudslinging and character assassination. He said that the BJP President, Shri Amit Shah who levelled charges of corruption against him today, should know that just merely by terming someone as corrupt did not make a person corrupt. “ Everyone knows the role of BJP leaders in the infamous Godhra riots ”, he said, adding that to level false allegation or indulge in character assassination had become the habit of leaders of BJP which never believes in facts and try to manipulate the things.
It is wrong practice in politics to level baseless charges on opponents. Politics should be healthy and not based on mudslinging, said Shri Virbhadra Singh.
He said that former Chief Minister Shri Prem Kumar Dhumal and his son in connivance with Union finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley had conspired against him by levelling false charges. So much so, three central investigating agencies were probing a single charge of my income tax returns which had long been closed, he said.
The Chief Minister said that it was for the first and the last time he was quoting the name of opponent leader in his speech. Henceforth, whatever the BJP leaders say, I will consider it as their mere frustration and nothin else.
Though Shri Amit Shah was the guest of the State but I think he had no right to involve himself in giving unruly statements. He was speaking as if he was the judge though the matter was still sub-judice. He advised Shri Shah not to be a judge himself before the judgement of the Court.
“I have no complaints against the Prime Minister, and I know him since long”, he said.
Health Minister Shri Kaul Singh Thakur, also spoke on the occasion and detailed about the health schemes being implemented in the state. He said that 105 Primary Health Centres (PHCs) were opened and upgraded 35 PHCs to Community Health Centres (CHCs.). He said that 35 Tehsils were opened in the state during last four and half years of the present government regime.
He said that NDA government under the Prime Ministership of Shri Narendra Modi had cheated the people of the state and in all his visits, gave nothing to the state. He said that Shri Modi claims that 62 National Highways has been sanctioned for the state but the union government didn’t gave a single penny for preparation of Detailed Project Reports.
He said that Universal Health Scheme was being implemented in the state for providing financial assistance for critical care and in general. We have appointed 600 doctors in last four and a half years, he said.
MLA, Doon Shri Ram Kumar said that Doon constituency witnessed massive development under the regime of Shri Virbhadra Singh and a sum of Rs.400 crore was being spent on ongoing and completed projects. He said that all the announcements made by the Chief Minister had been implemented in letter and spirit. A sum of Rs 105 crore was given to Baddi-Barotiwala-Nalagarh-Authority (BBNDA) by the Chief Minister last year for maintenance and construction of roads in rural areas of the constituency. He also listed other developments of the area.
Pradhan, Gram Panchayat, Chandi Shri Balwant Singh placed the demands of the area before the Chief Minister.
President DCC Shri Rahul Thakur , President, Municipal Council, Baddi, Madan Chaudhary, Chairman, Zilla Parishad, Dharam Pal Chauhan, Vice- Chairman, Small Saving, Prakash Karad, Member, BoD, HPTDC, Surinder Sethi, Member, Animal Husbandry Board, Rajinder Thakur, BCC President, Doon, Prakash Chand , were also present on the occasion amongst others.
Announcements of Chief Minister at Chandi
• CHC Baddi to be upgraded to 50 bed civil hospital
• Announced sum of Rs 15 lakh for construction of ground for Mata Chandi fair at Chandi.
• He said that demand for opening Block Elementary Education Office at Patta Mehlog and IPH sub –division at Chandi, to be examined by concerned departments and if they agree these would be materialised.
• Announced Opening PHC at Goyala.
• Opening of Primary Schools at Nichli Khudd in GP Malpoor and Rillikalaan in backward Panchayat Naalka.
• Upgradation of Primary Schools, Serla and GPS Banlaggi to Middle Schools.
• Upgradation of Middle Schools Surajpur and upgradation of middle school Bhatoli Kalaan to High Schools.
• Upgradation of High Schools Ghayala (Ghadsi), Dadwaan, and Haripur Sandholi to Senior secondary schools.
• A fire sub station at Kuthad at Banalagi.
• An Ayurvedic dispensary in Badlag in GP Badlag and Serla
• An Ayurveda dispensary at Boghar-Kaneta on name martyr Dharminder Singh.
• To open Fire post at Kuthad at banlagi
• Police post to be opened at Kaalujhanda and Maanpura after the recommendation of police department and if there was a really a need, it would be opened, he said.