October 23, 2017

Annual Accounts GPF Statements

A Spokesman of the State Government informed here today that Annual Accounts Statements of GPF for the year 2011-12 of H.P. Government Employees have been despatched to the respective Drawing and Disbursing Officers in the State for distribution amongst the subscribers working under them.
He requested the subscribers to obtain their Annual Account Statements from the respective Drawing and Disbursing Officers and examine them thoroughly to confirm that the balances shown therein were correct, or point out to the office of the Accountant General (A&E) Himachal Pradesh, Shimla about the discrepancies, if any.
He said that full particulars of such missing credits/debits may be sent to the Accountant General (A&E) Himachal Pradesh Shimla duly certified by their Drawing and Disbursing Officers by the end of September, 2012. The subscribers can also see their statements on website www.aghp.cag.gov.in, he added.

About The Author

Related posts


  1. om parkash

    sir I retired on 31.01.2009.I retained my GPF.My gpf no is EDU 09 30957.But it is regretted to say that my gpf a/c balance statement has not been updated since 2012.on line.Your ivrs no is not active.

  2. virender singh ranot

    My total deposits in cps are showing missing credits of more than 1lac.it is requested to look into the matter and settle all discripencies my cps no is IP_15_10567.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *