Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited released new notification for the recruitment of total 216 (two hundred and sixteen) jobs out of which 169 (one hundred and sixty-nine) vacancies for Clerks, 08 (eight) for Junior Computer Programmer & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 08th June 2017 and before 27th June 2017.
KCCB recruitment 2017
Clerks: 169 Vacancies
- Qualification: – Candidates who wanted to participate for KCCB Clerks job should have possess 10+2 with at least 50% marks or Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline and should have knowledge of computer 5% concession in minimum qualification will e applicable to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Salary Structure: – Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 3200/- Per Month
Junior Computer Programmer: 08 vacancies
- Qualification: – Aspirants who decided to join KCCB Junior Computer Programmer posts should have MCA / M.Sc in Computer or IT / BE or B.Tech in Computer or IT with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged) from any university recognized by state / central government.
- Salary breakup: – Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years as on 31/05/2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/WFF (UR)/Persons with Disabilities (UR)
Selection Process: – KCCB admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Objective Type Examination for Clerks, Junior Computer Programmer vacancies, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges: – Applicants who wanted to participate for Clerks, Junior Computer Programmer vacancies should pay the below charges through Computer Generated Challan by depositing the prescribed fees in designated Banks in favour of the Secretary, HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
- General: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ST/OBC/PHH: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
How to apply for KCCB recruitment 2017: – Interested applicants are required to apply Online through the website www.hpbose.org from 08.06.2017 to 27.06.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission Starts From 08.06.2017
Form Submission End Date: 27.06.2017
Written Exam Date: 08 & 09.07.2017